Friday, May 16, 2014

Random Thoughts




Random Thoughts I'm having right at this moment:

what's for lunch? I'm hungry!

Can't believe I only have one teenager left!  My middle son is 20 now! Where did the time go?

I really liked the movie we saw last night, Mom's Night Out. Laugh out loud funny, and a great message!

Work is quiet today.

I'm thinking too hard about what to write in this blog.

I really should start cooking more at home but I hate going to the grocery store.  I wish someone would just bring me meals every day :)

I wonder what it would be like to live in a little apartment on the canal in Amsterdam.  And how much would it cost??

I love my little home church.  It's true friendships that matter.

i'm hungry

Can't wait to take Larry on a surprise date Friday night

Love my rainbow toe pedicure I got yesterday

Aww man! I didn't hoop yesterday!

Well that's my random thoughts for today.  What's on your mind??



No comments: