Friday, May 9, 2014

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!

Things that make me smile (in no particular order)  

a nice hot cup of tea

a good book that I can't put down

knowing that I accomplished something

my hula hoop

seeing my kids growing up to be gentlemen and a lady

kite flying on a beautiful day

reading Runny Babbit out loud

waking up to a thunderstorm rolling in the distance

finding that geocache with my hubby

feeling the Spirit of the Lord move through worship

kicking my shoes off at the end of the day

enjoying a good tv show or movie with my honey

finally winning against my honey in Wordfeud

seeing my flowers and herbs bloom and grow

sitting on my balcony listening the birds

getting something organized

singing along to a musical

traveling to new places

doing something for someone else that makes them smile

watching a play at Plaza Theatre

watching a big thunderstorm roll in


Well...these are a few of my favorite things!  How about you?  What makes you happy?



No comments: