Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hoop Love

So I discovered hula hooping about 8 months ago.  I've since fallen in love with it.  Who knew there were so many things you could do with a hula hoop!  I've been going to class now fairly regularly.  I love going there. There are so many people there of all ages and stages.  Some youngsters.  Some oldersters.  Men and Women!  I've learned hooping can be an incredible workout!  It can work your arms, legs, core...everything! I can work up a pretty good sweat hooping for an hour!  I've learned that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!  I didn't think I could learn new things but, it turns out,  I can!  I've learned to embrace the dancing that comes with the hoop.  I love that!  

 I take my hoop everywhere.  Going to the park?  Get the hoop! Going shopping?    
Get the hoop!  Going camping?  Get the hoop!  Going on a cruise?  Don't forget the hoop!  

It's slowly becoming my security blanket.  

I can't wait to see what the next year brings in my hooping.

Meeting new friends.  Going new places.  Learning new stuff.  Getting more active.

Come join me and learn to love the hoop!

Here's where I  take my classes if you are in the DFW area.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU are pretty amazing! I am honored to teach you and call you my friend! xoxo