Monday, April 19, 2021

Big changes!

Big changes in the last few months for us!  We've bought an RV and hit the road!  We are spending the summer in Colorado and hanging with the grandkids!  When the fall rolls around, we will get on the road again and see what happens!  

Life changes quickly!  We sold most everything. I've retired from my job.  Larry continues to work remote.  We leased out our condo.

I'm excited about the RV life!  We are learning so much!  How to hitch, how to dump the tanks, etc.  Still figuring out reliable internet. 

But life is short!  The grandkids grow up so fast.  We have a window of time here to be part of their lives for now and we decided to jump on it!  My grandparents were a huge part of my life and I want to be that to all my grandkids.

Plus, you really can't beat Colorado in the summer.  Although, we haven't seen too much of the summer yet!  We had snow as of last week!  brrrrrr!  But when summer does arrive, we will be enjoying the beauty of Colorado!  








Life goes so quickly!  You have to enjoy the ride!  

Anyone lived the RV life?? Tips?  Youtube has helped us so much on everything!  If you are in the area, we'd love to visit!



No comments: