Monday, December 28, 2020

The GOOD of 2020 Year in Review

We all know what a weird year it has been.  So for this year in review, I'd like to tell you all the GOOD things that have happened this year. (in no particular order)

We got to go to Amsterdam before everything shut down! (one of my bucket list places!)


Fun girl/sister trip to Cabo!



We had a beautiful kitchen/bath/floor remodel


Lots of great aerial yoga classes with my sister!


Took a trip to North Carolina to see family!


My sister took me on an adventure course!  Terrifying but fun!!


So many fun concerts, outdoor music, hooping times!

I turned 49!!!😜


I learned a little bit of the ukulele!  So I can learn new things! haha!



Got to vacation in Dominican Republic!


I had my 2nd grandson born (my 4th grandchild)!

Many trips to go see grandkids!

So I guess it wasn't such a bad year after all!  Like the old song goes, "You've got to accent the positive and eliminate the negative and latch on to the affirmative and don't mess with mister in between." 🎵

Here's to a great 2021!!!!  

🎉🥳😘💗🙏


Lamentations 3:23-24 

"Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.They are new every morning;Great is Your faithfulness, “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,“Therefore I hope in Him!”




No comments: